- Download and complete the application form.
- Save a copy of completed form.
- Scan photo IDs of all applicants 18 years of age and older.
- Obtain digital copy of proof of income.
- Email application, ID copies and proof of income(s) to email@example.com
In Order to Qualify:
- Applicant's gross income must be at least three times the amount of the rent of the unit being applied for.
- Applicant must be able to establish utility accounts for the unit.
- Applicants will be screened for credit worthiness.
- Applicants will have their rental history reviewed.
- Applicants must pass a criminal history background check that meets the guidelines for the Savannah-Chatham Crime-Free Housing Program.
All vacancies are rented on a first come, first served basis.
Email is checked regularly between 9am and 5pm Monday through Friday. If you do not receive a reply within 2 business days, please call our office @ (912) 234-0606.
Once an application has been submitted, you will be emailed a PayPal link to pay the application fee. Application fees are non-refundable once paid.
Applications are required for every proposed occupant over 18 years of age.
Applications will not be processed without application fee.